Payment for courses must be received in advance of the training. Payment can be made via
Once a booking has been made, if a delegate has to cancel or withdraws from a training course for whatever reasons, at least 7 days notice must be given in writing prior to the scheduled workshop date. Substitutes may be sent in place of the original delegate. If a delegate (or substitute) fails to attend a course, there is no refund.
If you know that you need to cancel a place, please ensure that you contact the office on 01444 412056 or email@example.com immediately so that we can make the necessary arrangements. In the unfortunate event that Envoca (Yada Ltd) cancels the workshop for reasons within our control, we will arrange for the training to take place on an alternative date at the same or similar venue within a reasonable timescale. We are not held liable for cancellation due to reasons out of our control.
A cancellation charge of 100% will apply if notification is received in writing within 21 days of the training event. If notified more than 21 days prior to the training date, a cancellation charge of 25% will apply.
Agreement of new dates must be confirmed by the client in writing, and the date on which the letter, fax or email is received by Envoca (Yada Ltd) will be deemed as the date on which the agreement has been made. If notification is received, and new dates agreed, more than 21 days prior to the original training date, the client can re-schedule the date without charge. If notification is received, and new dates agreed, between 10 and 21 days prior to the original training date, the client can re-schedule the date for a re-booking charge of 50%. If notification is not received, or new dates have not been agreed, less than 10 days prior to the original training date, a cancellation charge of 100% will apply. If notification has been received, but new dates have not been agreed by the original training date, the course will be deemed to have been cancelled and a 100% cancellation fee shall apply. If a client cannot provide delegates for the re-scheduled date, a cancellation charge of 100% will apply.
Training at your venue will require a suitable training area with access to refreshments and toilets. For the comfort of delegates we would ask that the venue be adequately ventilated and of a comfortable temperature and sufficient room for delegates to change seats and get involved with group activities.
If more delegates attend than have been booked, standard charges based on our public course delegate rates will apply to the additional delegates. An invoice will be raised without requirement for a booking form. However, since classes are prepared, and materials produced, for the number of delegates booked, if delegates do not attend, no credit or refund will be due for them.
Where a number of training courses have been arranged as part of a training programme, the deadline for cancellation, re-scheduling or transfer of any course within the programme shall relate to the first course date, and not to the date of the individual course within the programme.
Envoca will provide a quote for printing and binding delegate manuals. If the client prefers to print themselves, Envoca will issue a one off user-licence which means that the material can only be reproduced for that training date and the agreed number of delegates. The printed materials should be in colour and of sufficient quality that all delegates can read the manuals.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES BY ENVOCA (YADA LIMITED)
1. Clients will be issued with an “Engagement Letter” written by us.
2. The meaning of “us/we”, “you”, “the Services” and “the Consultant” are as defined in the Engagement Letter.
3. Our engagement will start on an agreed date shown in the Engagement Letter and / or a workshop delivery date and shall continue for the time set out in the letter(“the Term”).
4. The relationship between us and you shall be that of an independent contractor serving as consultants and not as employees.
5. The Term has been agreed with you as the best reasonable estimate of the timetable for completion of the Services and is intended as a guide to us and to you and this is recorded in the Engagement Letter. We may agree with you from time to time to alter the Term according to circumstances, and subject always to conditions contained in this schedule.
6. The Consultant shall act in a reasonable, competent and efficient manner and shall perform the Services in reasonable cooperation with you and other persons working for you or with you as you reasonably requested. You will notify us if at any time you consider that the Consultant is not complying with this condition.
7. The fees provided for in the Engagement Letter shall accrue on an hourly basis according to the time spent by the Consultant and (if applicable) pro rata the total time commitment provided for in the Engagement Letter and shall be payable on that basis if the engagement is terminated. Hourly time recording will start at the time the meeting was agreed / scheduled until the meeting is concluded.
8. In the event that you cancel delivery dates including meetings for any work agreed between us, you shall be required to pay cancellation fees in line with the following scale of charges if the delivery date cannot be rescheduled within 3 days:
Cancellation within 24 hours – 100% of agreed fees
Cancellation within 72 hours – 50% of agreed fees
Note that this applies to marketing services / consultancy and not to training / workshop delivery.
9. Additional work requested by you will be subject to further costed proposals being agreed by both parties. Any additional work will be treated as being provided under our standard terms and conditions in force at the time the work is commissioned.
10. We reserve the right to charge for additional days where you request extensive modifications and adjustments.
11. Invoices properly rendered by us to you in respect of fees and expenses shall be payable within 30 days of the date of the invoice. Where the scope of the work demands we will, by prior agreement, invoice as per an agreed invoicing schedule based on work completed.
12. We may charge interest on any overdue amounts at 2 per cent per month above the base rate of HSBC plc. If we have to take any action to recover any amounts due to us you must reimburse us all the reasonable costs incurred by us in recovering those amounts.
13. Except as authorised or required by you in the performance of the Services or by a court of competent jurisdiction we and the Consultant shall keep secret and shall not use or disclose to any other person any of your confidential information which comes to our knowledge during the engagement.
14. We shall be entitled in any case to refer to you as our client.
15. This engagement shall continue for the Term save that we or you may immediately terminate the engagement by sending written notice to the other in the event that either party fails to comply with the fundamental terms of this engagement where incapable of remedy or where the breach is drawn to the attention of the other and a reasonable time is given for remedying the breach and the party in breach fails to remedy the breach.
16. We are not responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer if we break this agreement because of events beyond our reasonable control (for example public transport strikes, sudden illness etc). We will make all reasonable attempts to arrange an alternative person if time allows, or else a suitable alternative date will be agreed between both parties for the work to be carried out as soon as possible after the originally agreed dates.
17. The expiration or earlier termination of this engagement shall not affect such of its provisions as are intended to operate or have effect afterwards and shall not affect any right of action accrued to either party in respect of any breach of the terms of this engagement.
18. The Consultant shall return to you on or before the termination or expiration of this engagement all documents property and equipment which belongs to you.
19. These terms and those referred to embody the entire understanding and agreement between us. We may agree with you to vary or amend the terms of the engagement but this will only have effect and can only be relied upon by you or by us if such agreement is subsequent to the Engagement Letter and is recorded in writing.
20. Any notice to be served under these terms must be delivered to the other at the registered office if a company or otherwise to the last known or notified address and must be delivered in person or by registered post or recorded delivery post or by email.
21. This agreement shall be governed by English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
© 2013 Envoca