How To Boost Staff Engagement
Employee engagement drives business performance
Numerous studies over the past decade have proven a strong positive relationship between staff engagement and business performance. We can help you achieve this too.
You’ll probably agree that your staff are one of your most valuable assets, so it’s worth investing in them. Maybe you are trying to work out how to measure staff engagement or perhaps you know that morale needs improving but you don’t quite know how. If so, you’ll be pleased to know that we’ve worked with companies to help them achieve higher levels of staff engagement, commitment and performance by:
- Undertaking staff focus groups to uncover hotspots or illuminate concerns
- Designing, distributing, analysing and presenting staff engagement surveys
- Advising and training organisations in how to design their own staff surveys
- Running staff conferences and facilitating staff engagement workshops
- Developing a toolkit of interventions to foster stronger staff engagement
- Undertaking Commitment and Resilience Audits, providing personalised feedback and aggregated company-wide, top level and department level recommendations
Envoca management training schemes, available across the UK, help you find the best way to engage your staff, develop their commitment and measure what really matters. Email us on email@example.com or call 01444 412056 to find out more..