About the programme
This hands on course explains how to use the online SurveyMonkey research tool and gives useful insights into some key aspects of surveying research methodology and questionnaire design. It is applied training, so delegates will have online access throughout the training to practice the techniques they are learning.
SurveyMonkey has updated ALL of its functionality (Design, Collect, Analyze) in the last three years so this course is also a useful refresher for those who taught themselves or used the software a while ago.
You may have created surveys but not yet discovered how to analyse the results. Or perhaps you were disappointed by the output and wished you had asked different questions. If you’ve felt frustrated by the process of sending email links and reminders, perhaps you haven’t yet discovered the benefits of the email collector tool.
This course is suitable for beginners as well as those with some experience, however we do recommend that you set up an account and attempt to build a simple survey from scratch before the course.
Who will benefit
Anyone who is new to or has limited experience in using SurveyMonkey or designing online surveys. Marketing staff, new marketers, administration staff.
SurveyMonkey Course Key Content
Our SurveyMonkey training course will teach you how to:
- design a survey which meets project objectives
- structure a questionnaire, write suitable questions
- create a survey from scratch using a range of question types
- use skip logic (routing) and carry forward features
- reduce bias, use randomisation
- format the look and feel of your survey for online and print versions
- collect responses using SurveyMonkey’s collector tools (email, address books, web, social media)
- write suitable survey invitations and schedule reminder to help improve response rates
- analyse your results ‘question by question’ and create meaningful charts
- browse and search individual responses
- export your results in various report formats
- use the ‘filter’ and ‘compare’ (cross-tab) functions to analyse your data with reports / charts
- analyse your results and build a management reports in various formats including Excel and PowerPoint
- share results of the survey online with stakeholders
- present your findings in a compelling, interesting way