A proposition which makes sense
If you want to clearly define your strategic competitive advantage with a proposition which is truly valued by your customers, call our marketing strategy experts on 01444 412056.
When launching a new product or service or trying to regain ground from your competitors, you may find you need help with your market positioning and proposition through:
- Competitor analysis
- Assessing how you could exploit your core strengths to achieve competitive advantage
- Customer research to determine the value drivers in the marketplace
- Analysis of your target audiences’ needs and differing purchasing behaviours
- Configuration of the benefits and features to ensure customers’ expectations are met
- Development of the brand to communicate the promise
- Concept and proposition research to evaluate options and messaging
- Development of marketing communications to motivate and inspire your target audience
So if you’re not quite certain about how robust your proposition is, or you want clarification about how to communicate successfully, give us a call or jot down a few notes on the form opposite, and we’ll give you a buzz back for a no obligation chat. It’s time to take market positioning seriously.