About the programme
LinkedIn is not just another Social Media playground. It is a serious way for professionals to meet, learn from and support one another, therefore being a great tool for lead generation and business development. LinkedIn literacy is taught over a half day workshop designed for newcomers who want to make more of this valuable tool but don’t yet know how.
Who will benefit?
Marketing managers who want to increase their reach, Professional Service staff who want to meet like-minded professionals and potential referrers, business owners, managers, business development and sales staff who understand the power of online connectedness will benefit from learning about using LinkedIn for business marketing and networking.
• Why LinkedIn? Facts and figures
• What do you want to achieve?
• Basic premise: listen, engage but don’t sell. Authenticity
• Getting started
• Getting your LinkedIn profile to 100%
• Build your personal profile
• Strengthen your business’s profile
• Use images and video to good effect
• Build your network
• Make introductions
• Give and get endorsements and recommendations
• Post relevant engaging updates
• Optimise your profile for search and relevance
• Design a company page
• Benefit from Groups and contribute appropriately
• Used advanced search
• Reach a wider audience (promote posts and advertise)
• Use LinkedIn for posting jobs